Rebecca Phoebe was born silent on April 25, 2008. At the doctor's, I found no heartbeat and knew that while in labor, my angel was taken back. This blog is here for the benefit of me to write the tender things of my heart. It is also here for those that need to know they are not alone in whatever they have been called upon to bear.

If you are new to the blog, please start with " My Story".

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tonight

Tonight, I was folding loads and loads of laundry.

Tonight, you were so active in my tummy that you made it so your dad and I were very aware that you were there.

Tonight, I knew that I was in labor.

Tonight, I knew that I would see you the next day.

Tonight, I told your dad to kiss my tummy because you were so busy.

Tonight, he did just that.

Tonight, it was very hard to fall asleep.  I finally did.

Tonight was my last night with your soul with mine.

Sleep well, my sweet.

3 comments:

  1. I had a dream today about you and your family and Phoebe. She will always be missed, but never forgotten. Know that you are loved and your sweet little angel is watching over you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missed...
    Our family is saving a spot in are hearts for you. An empty spot that is saved just fore you when you return...
    Thanks for this refining experience is hard to express... but under stood by the our spirit.

    We miss you a lot. Happy what would have been 2nd birthday

    ReplyDelete