Rebecca Phoebe was born silent on April 25, 2008. At the doctor's, I found no heartbeat and knew that while in labor, my angel was taken back. This blog is here for the benefit of me to write the tender things of my heart. It is also here for those that need to know they are not alone in whatever they have been called upon to bear.

If you are new to the blog, please start with " My Story".

Saturday, June 12, 2010

2nd Anniversary Slide Show

I know we are a little past her anniversary, but better late than never.  Please pause the music on the right.  Also, if you double click on the video, it will take you to YouTube.  For some reason, you cannot see the entire picture. 

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    That was so beautiful! You are such a strong, amazing woman. I balled through this entire video, but then again I ball every time I read your blog. Thank you for sharing Phoebe with everyone. Happy be-lated birthday Phoebe!

    Love,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    That was beautiful, but so bittersweet. How I miss little Pheebes, but so glad she is up there, looking out for us and whispering to Savannah in her dreams. I love you, Bub...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a beautiful video. We miss sweet, perfect little Phoebe. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete