Rebecca Phoebe was born silent on April 25, 2008. At the doctor's, I found no heartbeat and knew that while in labor, my angel was taken back. This blog is here for the benefit of me to write the tender things of my heart. It is also here for those that need to know they are not alone in whatever they have been called upon to bear.

If you are new to the blog, please start with " My Story".

Monday, April 30, 2012

Still processing...

Phoebe's angel day was last week.  It was a beautiful day.  The sun has been shining so much lately which makes it easy to feel happy.  Her anniversary was more sweet than bitter this year.  I am still processing my thoughts and the annual slide show.  I came across this pictures of my girls and couldn't help but share it.  


2 comments:

  1. I am glad that it was more sweet than bitter this year. What an adorable picture of your girls, so sweet, love their little smiles. I can't believe how long Savvy's hair is getting!

    ReplyDelete